Sunday 14 September 2008

National Schools Film Week

National Schools Film Week is on in October. I discovered this last year and was amazed to find that you can just go along to the cinema, with your children, for free! We saw Laura's Star and The Ant Bully last year. This year I'm not around for the week in question but my husband is taking the children to their grandparents and I've found The Spiderwick Chronicles and Dr Seuss's Horton Hears a Who for them.

We had quite an adventure last year and we piled out of the house to get in the car to go to the cinema to discover that my husband, with my full knowledge, had taken the car to work! I'd just completely forgotten that we needed it! Thanks to my great neighbour and a local taxi firm we made it there and back and I'm sure the drama made the journey as exciting as the film!

No comments: